- Minimum Requirements: None
- Platforms: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Xbox One
- Release Date: 9 September 2014
- Publisher: Bungie
- A good Sci-fi FPS game with robot and action factors.
- The game graphics are excellent.
- You will able to test the game with trial before you purchase. This will give you a chance for think twice to purchase it.
- There are good campaigns of the game which will be exciting for you.
- Storyline of the game is not very good.
- When you complete all campaigns in the game, the game is starting to repeat itself.
- There are many complaints from users about Destiny recently on Microsoft Store.
Destiny is a MMO Sci-fi first-person shooter game and it released at 9 September 2014. The game is available for only game consoles like PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Xbox 360. You can use the free trial if you doubt about purchasing this game. The game price is about $59.99, however there is a discount for the game nowadays and it is about $35.99 for limited time.
Destiny is very similar game with Call of Duty and Halo. If you like these games, it is highly likely that you will also like Destiny too. There are three classes on the game and you will need to select one of them at the beginning of the game. These classes are Titans, Hunters and Warlocks.
Titans are defensive creatures with a good lightning skill. They can wear good armors and they can tank their enemies damages. Hunter is similar with outrider class of MMORPG games. They have good tracking skills and they are offensive. Warlocks are increasing their skill effect with the solar light. They are using bolt of Void Light against their enemies.