- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows 7, Quad Core 4×2 GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 260 Graphic Card or equal, 25 GB Storage
macOS: OS X Yosemite, Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM, Nvidia GT 650M 1 GB Graphic Card or equal, 8 GB Storage
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS, macos, Xbox, PS4
- Release Date: 02 April 2015
- Publisher: Frontier Developments
- Elite: Dangerous is a nice Sci-fi game which includes virtual world, simulation, action, exploration facts inside.
- Graphics are decent.
- You will love this game if you like exploration and sandbox games. -Actually we cannot call it 100% sandbox yet-
- Exploration of planets is exciting.
If you are looking for Sci-fi version of Sims, Elite: Dangerous will be one of options for you. You can play the game only mac and Windows operating systems at the moment. Publisher and developer Frontier Developments hasn’t make any statement for other operating systems yet. So the game won’t be available for other OS very soon.
Elite: Dangerous Gameplay
Elite: Dangerous is an exploration game and you will find some nice sim facts on the game. You will start to the game with leaving with your spaceship from the hangar and you will be ready to explore to galaxy. The game will look like a little bit complicated for you at the beginning. Don’t worry about it, the game tutorial will be with you and you will get use to control your ship very soon. After you learn to control your ship fully, you will start to visit planets and start to explore them. If you are new on the game, you will find a good tutorial on this page.