- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows 7, Intel Dual Core 2.0 GHz or equal AMD with 2.0 GHz, 20 GB Storage, 256 MB Graphic Card
macOS: Mac OSX 10.9, Intel Dual Core 2.0 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 20 GB Storage
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : Unknown – There is not official statement about that
- Platforms: Windows OS, Linux, macOS
- Release Date: 06 May 2013
- Publisher: CCP Games
- Graphics of the game are excellent. It will give you the feeling of the space and space battles.
- This is a good sandbox Sci-fi action game.
- It is free to download and play.
- Available on multiple platforms. (Windows OS, macOS and Linux)
- It is very hard to understand the game facts but you will be pleased when you manage to do that. -If you didn’t get bore-
Eve Online is a Sci-fi sandbox game that you can play free. You can still obtain items and some paid resources from the store of the game. The game is available for macOS, Linux and Windows OS at the moment.
Eve Online Gameplay
There are 4 kind of civilization that you can select at the beginning of the game. These are Gallente, Minmatar, Caldari and Amarr and there are different bloodlines and families that you can select on these civilizations on Eve Online. The game can be hard to play for you at the beginning and you will need to learn how to use the controls. We recommend you to make many exercises before you truly start to the game since, Eve Online includes hardcore battle strategies and tactics. Since the game is very old, there are also many powerful gamers. You will need to focus on mining too much at the beginning of the game since you will able to make many stuff with them on the game. However that will be hard for you since mining areas are generally PvP and PvE battle areas.