- Minimum Requirements:
Browser(Chrome Browser) : Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 processor
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: N/A
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Browser
- Release Date: 2003
- Publisher: Fifth Season AS
- ManagerLeague is a game which you can play freely. You won’t also need to spend real cash.
- The game has very good concept and we like the way of transferring footballers between managers.
- There are detailed tactic and training options.
- The graphic of the game should be better. Generally football manager games have attractive looking.
- The game could be available in devices except browser. An android or iOS application could be good.
Norwegian dev, Fifth Season AS has published ManagerLeague Online Football Manager in 2003 and there are still more than 10.000 active teams on this game. You can play the game at any browser in any Operating System.
ManagerLeague: Online Football Manager Gameplay
We have reviewed a few popular online football management games for you before. When we joined the ManagerLeague, we weren’t expecting much. However we have seen more than we have expected from the game. ManagerLeague is providing some features which other similar games don’t provide for you. Some of these nice features:
Generally you need to sell your unwanted footballers to the game itself for nothing or very cheap prices on other football manager games. However you don’t have to sell your players to cheap prices on ManagerLeague. You can put your footballers in transfer list, you announce the transfer status of footballer to other players and wait for transfer offers. This is an awesome feature and we loved to see it on a manager game. Because we believe that player interaction is very important at online football manager games.
There is also many detailed tactical options on the game. You can choose the best tactic options for your team and use various of formations on your team.
There is also very detailed training options for you in the game. You can go to tours, join tournaments, use various tactical options during the training, etc.
The game developers Fifth Season AS has also developed AD2460 a few years ago. We just wish that ManagerLeague had a good graphics like AD2460.