- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Operating system, Intel Core 2 Duo E7300 2.66 GHz Processor, 4 GB RAM, nVidia 8800 GT, 16 GB Storage – 45 GB Storage Needed at installation
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS
- Release Date: 17 September 2013
- Publisher: Piranha Games Inc.
- The game is a good action game with robot, MOBA, shooter, FPS, tactical factors.
- MechWarrior is free to play. You can still purchase some items or robots from the game store.
- Graphics are not bad. We like it.
- Robots are a little bit expensive to purchase.
- There are bug and lag reports from users.
MechWarrior Online is an action robot game which you can download official website of MWO and Steam. The game is only available for Microsoft Windows operating systems at the moment. You won’t able to play the game on other OS or game consoles.
MechWarrior Online Gameplay
You will need to select your Mech’s features at the beginning of the game. The game is a little bit similar with Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade. If you ever played the Warhammer, you will able to play this game easily. There are multiple robots, armors and weapons (ballistic & missile) on the game. You should make a good combination of them while you are creating your robot. After you select specs of your robot, you will be ready for the combat. You can learn more about the game with the video below.