- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows XP SP3, x86 1.4 GHz Processor, Nvidia GeForce 7800 GT, 5 GB Storage
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS, Xbox
- Release Date: 23 October 2013
- Publisher: Grinding Gear Games
- Path of Exile is a nice game that you can play on XBox and Android.
- The game has MMORPG, Action factions.
- Graphics are very good and satisfying.
- New Zealander developer and publisher Grinding Gear Games is providing excellent support for the game.
- It is one of the most famous games and there are many online player on the game.
Path of Exile is a Fantasy Action MMORPG that you can play on Xbox One and Windows OS. The game is free to play and you can obtain it from the main site of the game after you register an account.
Path of Exile Gameplay
Path of Exile is a game which has a good concept. You can get the game from main website. After you enter the game, you will need to select the game type. Such as PvP or PvE. PvP will be the hard for you if you are new on the game. We recommend you to select normal mode if you are beginner on Path of Exile. After you select the type of the game, you will need to select one of the classes which will effect your gameplaying. However don’t worry about the class. You can create more than one characters on Path of Exile.