- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows XP, 2 GHz Processor, 2 GB RAM, 3D Graphic Card, 3 GB Storage,
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS
- Release Date: November 2010
- Publisher: Avatar Creations
- A nice sci-fi robot game which includes fantasy, sandbox and action facts.
- The game’s price is quite cheap.
- It doesn’t require you to have a high-tech computer.
- It is not overloading your storage.
- The game exists about 7 year but there are not much online players on Perpetuum.
Perpetuum is a sci-fi robot game that you can play only on Windows OS. The game is available on Steam and the official website of the game. It is a paid game but it is quite cheap. You will only need to pay about $2.49 for the summer sale discount. The actual price of the game is $9.99. You can also get discounted packages of the game from Steam.
After you create a new account for playing in Perpetuum, you can click on “Create new agent” button to begin to make your character. Then you can start to work on your avatar (appearance) on the game. You need to select one of three megacorporations on the game. We recommend you to take a look at schools in megacorporations and make your decision after you check all options. You will able to select a speciality, a corporation, a spark after you decide about the school. You can start to the game now. You will start your game with controlling your robot. You can get more information about the game with the video below. It is good for newbies of the Perpetuum.