- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows 7, Intel Core i5-760 processor, 6 GB RAM, 20 GB Storage, nVidia GeForce GTX 260 graphic card
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS, PlayStation 4
- Release Date: 20 November 2012
- Publisher: Daybreak Game Company LLC
- The game got many good reviews by users recently on Steam and other platforms.
- The game graphics are excellent and that makes the game exciting for players.
- PlanetSide 2 is a good Sci-fi Action game.
- It is 100% free to play.
- The game available for Windows OS and PlayStation 4.
- The game will be hard for newcomers since they will face with high level and upgraded weapons of their enemies. The game doesn’t provide a good solution for this problem.
PlanetSide 2 is a good science fiction action game. The game has released in 20 November 2012 by Daybreak Game Company LLC. Daybreak Game has done excellent job with PlanetSide 2. The developer company didn’t just do the good job with publishing it, they have done very good jobs on PlanetSide 2 after they released the game. The game is only available for Windows Operating System. If you would like to play the game on a game console, PlayStation 4 will be the only option for you.It is free for both Windows and PS4.
PlanetSide 2 Gameplay
You will find a lot of factors from other genres on PlanetSide 2. The game includes factors from Shooting, FPS and Tank games. If you like all these facts, you are going to love PlanetSide 2. In the game you will fight against other empires with your country. There are three empires on the game. Empire Vanu Sovereignty, Terran Republic and New Conglomerate. Each empires have different goals on the game.
Empire Vanu Sovereignty is an alien empire on the game. They have high-technology weapons, air craft units and tanks.
Terran Republic is the military Empire of the planet.
Unlike Terran Republic, New Conglomerate is an empire which has been created by free people. They are freedom fighters of the planet.
The game is based on war at all. When you start to game, you can even face one of these battles. So you will need to grow up faster. This is one of downsides of the game but if you manage to grow up quickly, the things will be very fun for you. You can watch the gameplay video below and understand how to play the game.