- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows XP SP2, Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz Processor or equal, 2 GB RAM, 512 MB Graphic Card, 10 GB Storage
macOS: OS X 10.10, Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 10 GB Storage
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : Unknown – Not Official – Not Tested
- Platforms: Windows OS, Windows OS, Xbox, PS4
- Release Date: 25 March 2014
- Publisher: Hi-Rez Studios
- Smite is free to play and it is very fun game.
- If you like multiplayer online battle arena games, this is a good option for you.
- Gods from the mythology and their unique skills are very good and exciting.
- The game has excellent graphics.
- The game is available on many platforms: PS4, Windows OS, macOS and Xbox.
Smite is a Action MOBA game that you can play on PS4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows OS, macOS and Linux. The game is free to play but you can still purchase from the shop of the game. If you are lookinf for browser version of the game, you can give a try to Battle of Gods: Apocalypse. Of course it is not same but it is another mythological game.
Smite is a nice and easy game to play. The game has some little similarities with League of Legends. You will control gods on the game and fight against other players. There won’t be a very long tutorial for you on the game, however you can learn how to play the game from some tutorials in youtube. There are Hindu, Mayan, Japanese, Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Celtic, Chinese, Norse gods on the game from mythology. If you also like mythology, you will love to play this game.