- Minimum Requirements : Windows 7 OS, Intel Pentium 4 processor
- Platforms: Browser – Armor Games and Kongregate
- Release Date: 04 May 2011
- Publisher: Edgebee Studios
- You will have fun while you are doing your business on the game.
- You will race with other shop owners in Swords & Potions.
- It is very easy to play this game.
- Graphics are not good.
- Game resolution is very little.
Swords & Potions is the first version of Swords & Potions 2. You can play the game on browser and build your own fantasy business online. Swords & Potions series are the most famous online browser game on Kongregate and Armor Games. You can play the game on these sites and you can also play it on official website of Edgebee.
Click here to review Swords & Potions.
Swords & Potions Gameplay
At the beginning of the game, the tutorial will help you. The game is easier than second version of the game. You are getting a worker at the beginning of the game and begin crafting things. You will have some clients on your shop and they will want to purchase some items from your shop. If you already have the item, you will able to sell them instantly. If you don’t have, you will need to refuse them. Your shop is going to grow day by day and your profit will increase. Sometime later you will able to sign more workers and your shop going to grow. After you sign with new workers, your rooms will be extended on the game.
If you would like to create more items and sell them on the game, you should care for client satisfaction. You should sell items them immediately and make them pleased with your service. They will turn back to your business for shopping more. You can do that with upgrading worker skills and upgrading your resource items on the game.