- Minimum Requirements:
Android: Android 4.0 OS, 1 GHz ARMv7 or Intel SoC, 1 GB RAM, Open GL supported graphic, 500 MB Storage
iPad and iPhone:iOS 8, 500 MB Storage, 2nd Generation iPad
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows XP OS (It is not officially supported by the game.), Intel Pentium 4, 1 GB RAM, 32 MB Graphic card which supports DirectX 9.0c at the least, 500 MB Storage
macOS: Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Any Intel Processor, 1 GB RAM, 32 MB Graphic card with Open GL Support, 500 MB Storage
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : Glibc 2.2, Intel Pentium 3 1 GHz Processor, 1 GB RAM, 32 MB graphic card with OpenGL support, 500 MB Storage
- Platforms: Windows OS, Mac OS X, Linux OS, Android, iOS
- Release Date: 1 November 2004
- Publisher: Guild Software Inc
- There is a good offline mode of the game which will help you to train and shoot offline enemies. This will help you a lot.
- Community of the game is quite good.
- You can play this game with Virtual Reality devices.
- We liked how Guild Software Inc provides customer care. (Especially in Play Store) They are quite responsive and respectful to gamers.
Vendetta Online is a Sci-fi space game and the game is available for many platforms at the moment. You can play it on mobile devices which has iOS and Android devices. You can also play it if you have Linux, Windows or Mac OS X operating system in your computer. You will have 8 gameplay hours trial with downloading the game. If you like the game, you can purchase it for $9.99. You will have the game free on iOS and Android devices. You don’t need to pay for it on mobile devices.
Vendetta Online Gameplay
After you create your account on the game, the game system will take you a tutorial tour. You will learn how to fly on space with your ship, how to create a ship in a space station with this useful tutorial. Creating a shift is your first task in the tutorial. You will able to create a basic ship at no cost at the beginning of the game. You will also need to get the equipment for your new ship. Such as hull and engine… After you purchase your engine, you are ready to control your spaceship.