- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Intel Pentium 3 500 MHz processor, NVIDIA Geforce 2 MX400 graphic card, 512 MB RAM, 10 GB Storage
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS
- Release Date: 22 December 2006
- Publisher: IGG
- Voyage Century Online is free to download and free to play.
- The game has a nice pirate and navy warfare concepts. The game is also including land battles and fights.
- The game includes a large world inside. You can play the game on real world map.
- There are not much options for professions.
- You can play this game only on Windows OS.
Voyage Century Online is an Adventure MMORPG with navy and pirate features. The game has been published by I Got Games. We have already reviewed two browser games (Castle Clash: The New Adventure and Galaxy Online II) of this publisher on Gameranks.net. The game is free to play but you can still purchase items from the game store. You can also download the game freely from the official website of Voyage Century Online. You can play this game only on Windows OS.
Voyage Century Online Gameplay
You will need to select a server when you begin to the game. You should not forget to server name which you have started to play. otherwise it will be hard for you to find out the server for you.
You will need to select a profession for your character. There are 5 suitable professions for gamers on the game:
- Armed Businessman: They are well-armored and defensive units of the game. They are also good at healing and repairing.
- Caribbean Pirate: They are evry good at melee attacks and they can be quite offensive with their ship if their enemies are at short range.
- Royal Military Officer: They are very good with guns and land battles.
- Imperial Guardian: They are good at melee fights. They can use axes and swords.
- Treasure Hunter: They are good at attack to long range and they are also good at mining.