- Minimum Requirements:
iPad and iPhone: N/A
Windows OS: Windows 7, Pentium 4 3.2 GHz with SSE 2.0 support or equal AMD processor, 4 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 8600 or equal ATI, 1 GB Storage
macOS: Mac OS X 10.10, 4 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce 8600, 1 GB Storage
Windows Mobile : N/A
Debian : N/A
Linux : N/A
- Platforms: Windows OS, Mac OS X
- Release Date: 6 June 2001
- Publisher: Playnet, Inc.
- The game is based on an awesome storyline.
- You will experience very good FPS facts on this game.
- You can be a soldier at Navy Forces, Air Forces or Army Forces. This is exciting for newbies of the game.
- The player community is very good on WWII Online.
- Free playing accounts are very limited.
- Graphics are a little bit outdated.
WWII Online (a.k.a World War II Online or WWII Online: Battleground Europe) is an action FPS game that you can play on Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows OS. You can play the game with an account and decide to purchase a new package or not… You can download the game from Steam and the official website of the game. The game is free to play however free play options are very limited and you will need to subscribe to the game with purchasing a package. You can also try World War Online if you would like to play a strategy war game.
WWII Online Gameplay
WWII Online includes action, FPS and strategy facts. You will need to make good war strategies in the battlefield while you are playing the game. You can select Allied Forces or Axis Forces at the beginning and you can join Air Force, Navy Force or Army Force on the game. However this can be limited if you have a free account on the game. After you join the game, you will start your missions on the game. You can watch the 1 hour newbie tutorial below for learning how to begin to the game as a newbie. You will also have an idea about gameplay of WWII Online.