Elvenar is a city-building strategy MMO set in the fantasy world of Elvenar, ancient and untouched for centuries. Players pick from Human or Elven civilization to build and support a grand city as its ruler, managing resources and training up an army to grow a great new empire. Going beyond typical city builders, Elvenar has a culture system that must be balanced by placing decorations and upgrading buildings.
Elvenar is a browser-based 2D strategy MMO with primary focus on city-building and exploring the world map. Players begin by building up a city, making sure to connect buildings to the streets and growing their wealth by producing resource-generating buildings. Elvenar has a Culture system, offering benefits to players who decorate their town with lampposts, trees, etc., making their townspeople happier, ultimately leading to better resource production. It features a unique combat system, allowing players to directly control their units as opposed to sending them off into auto-battle as many other games in this genre would. The game also features two unique city types: Human and Elf, which offer different gameplay styles and artwork.
Elvenar Key Features:
- Browser-Based 2D Strategy Genre – traditional city building gameplay on browser with RPG and city sim elements.
- Turn-Based Combat System – allows players to directly control their units as opposed to sending them off into auto-battle.
- Two City Styles – Human and Elf.
- Clean, Bright Artstyle – enables nearly any computer to run Elvenar.
- Building Tech Tree System – upgrade and bolster your city as you progress through the tech tree.